login register

Round 2 of the Senior/Super Senior Championship Cancelled for Thursday

Given the forecast for Thursday, we have made the decision to postpone/cancel tomorrow’s round.  Radnor Valley is going to look at their schedule to see if we can get the round rescheduled.  If we can’t, the tournament will be cut to a single 18-hole round tournament.  

This was not an easy decision.  With a flash flood watch in effect tomorrow afternoon, we are erring on the side of caution given all the intense weather we have had over the past couple months.  

If we can get the round rescheduled, anyone who was originally signed up for Round 2 will have priority to play.  We will open up any available spots to people who played round 1, and then to the rest of the WGAP membership.  

Thanks for understanding.