login Create Account

Nonna Barlow Cup Postponed

Due to the continuing concern over the Covid-19 virus, the Nonna Barlow Cup will not be played on May 13th.  We are working with Merion to see if there is a possibility to reschedule the tournament for a later date.  If the tournament is rescheduled, WGAP will communicate out the new information as soon as it is available.