Handicap Classes (based on indexes):
Class A - up to 15.9
Class B - 16.0 to 21.9
Class C - 22.0 to 26.9
Class D - 27.0 to 40.4
Online entries will be available the day entries open at 6am. PLEASE BE SURE TO ENTER AND COMPLETE ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION.
You are responsible for posting, in chronological order A SCORE FOR EVERY ROUND PLAYED ON A COURSE RATED COURSE - when that course is played from regular tees to regular greens. This includes 18-hole rounds, combining the scores of two nine-hole rounds and playing 13 or more holes. Scores in both match play and stroke play, including those made in multi-ball competition, shall be used. WGAP Team Matches and tournament scores should be posted as "T" scores.
The procedure for reporting a Hole-in-One is explained on page 23 of the online Red Book. A COPY OF THE DATED AND ATTESTED SCORE CARD MUST BE SENT TO THE GOLF OFFICE WITHIN 60 DAYS.
The number and type of prizes awarded to tournament winners is at the sole discretion of the WGAP Executive Committee. Any prize not claimed at the event must be picked up from the golf office within four weeks of the event. Please call the office to arrange pick up. Gift certificates will be mailed to your home.
Good taste should be observed when dressing for the golf course. This applies to Team Matches, Tournaments and Open Days. This also applies to Junior golfers. When they participate in a women's event, they should dress appropriately.
* SKORTS & SHORTS MUST BE BERMUDA LENGTH ~ NO MORE THAN 3" ABOVE THE KNEE *
TANK TOPS, TENNIS-LENGTH SKIRTS, TIGHT FITTING APPAREL AND DENIM ARE NOT APPROPRIATE.
Anyone failing to comply with these requirements will be told at the tournament and, if a second offense occurs, will not be permitted to participate in Association events.
In the Women's Championship, players must let the WGAP officials know ahead of time if they are only playing in the qualifying round to be eligible for the Silver Cross.
PLAYERS WITHDRAWING FROM MATCH PLAY AFTER BRACKETS HAVE BEEN MADE MAY HAVE FUTURE ENTRIES REJECTED.
If you enter an event, unless an emergency arises, you should play in it. Not to call or not to show is considered a breach of golf etiquette.
PLAYERS ARE URGED TO STAY FOR LUNCH AT THE HOST CLUB.
Please make every attempt to stay for lunch or to have lunch before play. Host Clubs have prepared for you and it's important to support both their dining facilities and their pro shops.
All members when playing in Team Matches, Tournaments, Open Days or Invitation Events - should be reminded to TIP THE LOCKER ROOM ATTENDANT FOR ANY SERVICE RENDERED.
LOCAL RULE (Decision 14-3/0.5) PERMITTING USE OF DISTANCE-MEASURING DEVICE
A player or caddie may use a USGA approved legal Distance-Measuring Device in Team Matches and Tournaments unless a local rule at a Member Club prohibits the use of such a device.
- Penalty for using an illegal device: DISQUALIFICATION
- Penalty for using such a device where or when prohibited: DISQUALIFICATION (Rule 14-3)
NOTE: The WGAP Executive Committee reserves the right to prohibit the use of a Distance-Measuring Device at any time.
ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION DEVICES MUST BE TURNED TO SILENT.
- All players are advised that the use of cell phones for emergency phone calls/texts/messaging on the course is now allowed.
- May be used for a distance measuring device but may NOT be used for slope, wind, etc.
- All players are expected to keep their phones in silent mode while on the course.
- If a player consistently disregards her fellow competitors or opponent, there could be a penalty for undue delay (Rule 6-7).
- Players MUST follow the local rules of the host club regarding cell phones.
- first offense loss of hole or two stroke penalty
- second offense in same event DISQUALIFICATION
ONLY CLUBS AND BALLS CONFORMING TO USGA SPECIFICATIONS MAY BE USED IN WGAP EVENTS AND WHEN POSTING ANY SCORES.