Process to register for Open Days
Registration opens at 6am 7 days prior to the Open Day. For example, if the open day is on July 9, the sign-ups would open at 6am on July 2.
The registration page will be at: http://www.wgapgolf.org/OpenDays.asp
To reserve a tee time click on 1, 2, 3, or 4 spots, depending on the availability of the host club.
You will receive confirmation of your Open day slot in email after registering.
Cancellations can be made online up to 48 hours in advance.
If you need to cancel your Open Day registration (within 48 hours), please contact the Golf Office at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the course you were scheduled to play.
Notes and Rules for Open Days
- Golfer can have up to 7 Open Day registrations in one year, no more than two at one course.
- Golf courses may request that you follow up your online registration with a phone call to confirm the time.
- No financial transaction, since that will take place at the club (cart or caddy fee).
- Cancellation policy – if you don’t cancel by 48 hours before event, that’s a no-show and counts towards your limit of 7 Open Days
- If an event is canceled due to weather, each participant gets their Open Day count restored by one (so if you had used your 7th and final Open Day registration but it got rained out, you’ll be able to register for another one)
This year Open Days will continue with online registration. The Open Days will be programmed on the website by WGAP. Club Professionals will be expected to review and verify the Open Days.
PLAY OUR COURSES
Open Days are extended to WGAP Members whose handicap indexes are 40.4 or better based on a minimum of ten scores made in 2017-2018 and whose club also extends Open Day privileges.
Open Days are designed for Association Members. They may not to be used as mini-Member Guests, for personal entertaining or to include ineligible friends, relatives or husbands. A violation may result in loss of privileges.
With online registration you will no longer need a Membership Card since only registered WGAP members will be able to sign up for an Open Day.
There are no Open Days on holidays or on days which conflict with WGAP events. Open Days are extended ONLY FROM APRIL THROUGH OCTOBER INCLUSIVE.
A CLUB MAY NOT CANCEL ANY OPEN DAYS WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE GOLF OFFICE.